Also at 113 Green Street:
* Massage on Mondays & Saturdays with Toni Salluzzi.
& Hudson Valley:
* QiGong in Accord with Ian Duncan.
* Hummingbird Healing Arts massage with Dana Ronnquist.
* Catskill Mountain Massage with Jesse Scherer.
* Acupuncture with Alexis Sarandon, Liza Pollock, Katherine Rosko, Rebecca Steele, Matt Purcell.
* Holistic recovery from Lyme Disease with Hillary Thing.
* Resolving conflict with Transformative Mediation.
* Psychotherapy with Noelle Damon, Dr. Bob Cavano.
* Breast Cancer Options: Support, Health Advocacy & Information. http://www.breastcanceroptions.org/resources_and_links0.aspx
* One Thousand Hands Buddha QiGong: Ling Gui International Healing QiGong School
* Turtle Longevity QiGong: Wisdom and Peace Wellness Center
* Anahata: Yoga & More, where I teach QiGong and collaborate to offer seasonal Community Acupuncture with Gong Sound Healing. http://www.anahatakingston.com/
* Catskill Mountain Gamelan: I’m a part of this Indonesian music ensemble.
Poughkeepsie Journal: Living & Being Section / March, 2014 / “Modified Exercises Can Aid the Elderly, Injured” by Theresa Keegan
Kingston Happenings: Doers and Dreamers / January 26, 2015