I am supported by the careful and incredible teachings I received at the Oregon College of Oriental Medicine where my lifelong journey with the living lens of Chinese Medicine came into focus. I am informed and transformed by the teachings of the farmers, musicians, witches, writers, painters, builders, and parents of my community. Buddhist studies, my own regular QiGong practice, and my loving family of birth are my perpetual beacons.
- 2017 (July) QiGong and Chinese Medicine training with Ling Gui International Healing QiGong School
- 2014 (July) QiGong and Chinese Medicine training with Ling Gui International Healing QiGong School
- 2010 Turtle Longevity QiGong Teaching Certification
- 2009 One Thousand Hands Buddha QiGong Teaching Certification
- 2009 Masters of Oriental Medicine from the Oregon College of Oriental Medicine & NCCAOM National Board Certified in Acupuncture
- 2006 Yoga Teacher Certification, 200-hour training with Kaya Yoga
- 2002 Bachelor of Science in Visual Arts, State University of New York at New Paltz