Creativity and community are at the heart of my practice as a Nationally and NYS licensed Acupuncturist, Certified QiGong Instructor, and Certified Yoga Teacher.
I am supported by the careful and incredible teachings I received at the Oregon College of Oriental Medicine where my lifelong journey with the living lens of Chinese Medicine came into focus. I am informed and transformed by the teachings of the children, farmers, musicians, witches, writers, painters, builders, and parents of my community. Buddhist studies, my own regular QiGong practice, and my loving family are my perpetual beacons.
- 2018 Jade Woman QiGong Teacher Certification
- 2017 (July) QiGong and Chinese Medicine training with Ling Gui International Healing QiGong School
- 2014 (July) QiGong and Chinese Medicine training with Ling Gui International Healing QiGong School
- 2010 Turtle Longevity QiGong Teacher Certification
- 2009 One Thousand Hands Buddha QiGong Teacher Certification
- 2009 Masters of Oriental Medicine from the Oregon College of Oriental Medicine & NCCAOM National Board Certified in Acupuncture
- 2006 Yoga Teacher Certification, 200-hour training with Kaya Yoga
- 2002 Bachelor of Science in Visual Arts, State University of New York at New Paltz