On Tuesdays a type of community acupuncture is offered: a shared space with privacy and a reduced-rate session. These 60-minute sessions are available to established clients who are comfortable being in a room with another person and cost $50. A curtain between massage tables and quiet voices provide privacy. These sessions focus on acupuncture, but may include cupping and gua sha as needed. For herbal formula consultations and shiatsu massage clients must schedule a 75-minute Individual Session.
Schedule online through schedulicity and be sure to select “60 minute Chinese Medicine Session: Tuesday Only.” Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 845-594-2641 for assistance or with questions.
Community Clinic Etiquette
* Please turn off your phone.
* Whisper or speak in a quiet voice at all times. Please keep talking to a minimum.
* You may know people waiting in the hallway. Please consider this person may not want to discuss their health goals and concerns, or talk about being at a healthcare session when you see them later.
* Please do not take out your own needles. Do not walk around with needles in. Raise
your hand or call for assistance.
* We make safe space for everyone by avoiding comments about religion, race, politics, and gender.
Group Qi Benefits
* Combined healing efforts: individual transformation amplified by the power of sharing space with another.
* Augmentation of Individual Sessions: follow-up sessions that allow for frequency with affordability.
* Some people prefer group acupuncture because they can are influenced by others in a state of relaxation.
Other local community acupuncture possibilities
* Kingston Community Acupuncture: https://kingstonacupuncture.com/
* Port Ewen Acupuncture Center: http://www.portewenacupuncture.com/
* New Paltz Community Acupuncture: http://www.newpaltzacu.com/