Community Acupuncture Etiquette
* Please turn off your phone.
* Whisper or speak in a quiet voice at all times. Please keep talking to a minimum.
* You may know people waiting in the hallway. Please consider this person may not want to discuss their health goals and concerns, or talk about being at a healthcare session when you see them later.
* Please do not take out your own needles. Do not walk around with needles in. Raise
your hand or call for assistance.
* We make safe space for everyone by avoiding comments about religion, race, politics, and gender.
Group Qi Benefits
* Combined healing efforts: individual transformation amplified by the power of sharing space with another.
* Augmentation of Individual Sessions: follow-up sessions that allow for frequency with affordability.
* Some people prefer group acupuncture because they are influenced by others in a state of relaxation.
Other local community acupuncture possibilities
* Kingston Community Acupuncture: https://kingstonacupuncture.com/
* Port Ewen Acupuncture Center: http://www.portewenacupuncture.com/
* New Paltz Community Acupuncture: http://www.newpaltzacu.com/